Your Investment

Everything you do is just exquisite. I look forward to your next masterpiece.

David Geffen,
DreamWorks SKG

YourInvestment_175wThe cost of having an object made by hand is based largely on the amount of labor hours it takes to make it. The material cost of a piece of furniture seldom exceeds 10%, even when the most exotic of woods and inlays are employed. The remaining 90% of the cost attributable to labor.

The value of a Pollaro piece will increase over time. Its value appreciates, particularly when it was an original design, or when a prominent architect or designer designed it. All of our furniture is signed and dated. Specific inscriptions can be made at your request.

Comments are closed.