English Brown Oak Burl

(Quercus fagaceae) English brown oak is also known as French oak and European oak and the name is a bit of a misnomer because the finest brown oak actually comes from the Spessart Forest in Germany and several areas in Eastern Europe. The straight-grained wood is used for fine furniture.

Print This Page

480 Mundet Place, Hillside, New Jersey 07205 USA
Phone 908-206-1888, Fax 908-206-1881